Before: Retracted View
After: Retracted View
After – Smiling
“Hats off to Dr. Michiel, a high-tech dentist, for a great job on my restorations. Also his staff and associates for their prompt and courteous attention to my dental needs.”
CEREC is made up of
- A special camera which scans the teeth.
- Computer software reads the images and makes a 3D model of the teeth. The software is then used to design restorations like crowns and veneers.
- A milling chamber then mills your restoration out of a solid block of porcelain. No metal means no dark gray lines under your crowns!
Best of all it happens in just one visit!
This is how a typical CEREC appointment flows in our office.
- The tooth or teeth are reshaped for the porcelain crowns OR veneers.
- The tooth or teeth are then scanned.
- Your custom crowns or veneers are designed and milled.
- Your permanent all porcelain restorations are cemented in place.
If your teeth need crowns or veneers… why would you have it done any other way?
- No more messy or goopy impressions.
- You don’t have to wear a temporary for 2 weeks.
- No second appointment to get numb just to have your permanent restoration cemented.
- It all happens in one single comfortable visit to our office! Just think, you don’t have to go through this anymore…
David Letterman Gets a Crown…The Old Way!