We are the only dental office in Madera able to make you a porcelain crown in one visit! Before I explain how it’s done, I want you to know that my goal is to work with you to prevent major dental problems from beginning in the first place. However, sometimes more involved procedures are needed to make a tooth feel whole again. In situations where a crown is needed, my team and I use the latest technology to complete the entire process from start to finish in one visit!
This is how a porcelain crown is made in one visit in our office:
- I gently reshape the tooth in preparation for the restoration.
- We scan your tooth with a specialized camera.
- Using specialized computer software to read the scan of your tooth, a 3D model of your tooth is created and used to design the crown or veneer you need.
- Your porcelain restoration is milled in a high-tech chamber from a solid block of porcelain right in our office. No metal means no dark gray lines under your crown!
- Lastly, I secure your all-porcelain restoration into place.
If your teeth need crowns or veneers… why would you have it done any other way?
One-Visit Porcelain Crown Advantages:
- No more messy or goopy impressions.
- You don’t have to wear a temporary crown for 2 weeks.
- No second appointment to get numb just to have your permanent restoration cemented.
- It all happens in one single comfortable visit to our office! Just think, you don’t have to go through this anymore…
David Letterman Gets a Crown…The Old Way!